Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My vivofit is totally unresponsive...I disconnected from my

Customer Question

My vivofit is totally unresponsive...I disconnected from my phone and delete the app and I am now trying to set it up on my mom 's phone for her. I turned off Bluetooth on my phone. The vivofit is not even registering steps
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you
You can do a reset of the device.hold button to put in SLEEP; press button 5x very quickly; hold on 5th press until version appeared and screen went blank; release and press button quickly then hold until restart.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you we got it going
You're welcome. That's great news! I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the OK, Good, or Excellent rating icons. Thank you! Mike