Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

I have a alum nix 16x full HD. The lens fully extends, but

Customer Question

I have a alum nix 16x full HD. The lens fully extends, but the lens cover doesn't fully open, I can push it open with my finger, but the top one drops down a little.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Does the camera still function? Normally this would cause a lens error. For a problem with the lens on these, I would normally recommend.professional repair. I don't do that for many things, but the lenses are like the inside of a Swiss watch - very difficult to put back together after taking them.apart. I will be happy to try, or to provide you with a place to bring it. Is it still under warranty?