Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Sam4s ER-390M, We dont give customer receipts but

Customer Question

I have a Sam4s ER-390M, We dont give customer receipts but we do want the tape to print all transactions and have a continuous run. Currently it has huge spacing between each transaction and we do not want any spacing. I went in to the programming and programmed 40 and changed the status of 31 and 32 to 0 lines. But there is still huge spacing.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. There is no way to change that spacing. The most you can do is what you have already done: eliminate superfluous stuff that would add a space. This may sound rather flatly stated, but I have spent some time searching for various possible means of reducing that space and found none.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had a rep. from CRS cash register systems come in and delete the post blank spaces but he didn't have the code to delete the pre-spacing but would research it online. Another bar we have has it setup with no spacing but we don't remember who or how it was done. It is the same make and model register.
Then it is possible somehow... I apologize. I should Opt Out, opening this case to an Expert with some positive ideas on the subject. I have done so.