Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

How do I remove the back of a Samsung s2 tablet - It into water

Customer Question

how do I remove the back of a Samsung s2 tablet - It into water for only 2-3 seconds. The reason asking is due to I want to put in plain uncooked rice to dry out
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this you need to wedge an item, such as a knife, between the seam on the front around the screen, which will allow it to unclip so that you can remove the back if it.Be careful though as it is easy to damage the clips when your removing the back, that can make putting the back on again near impossible.So take your time doing the procedure.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you