John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have put in my license code and it refuses to accept it.

Customer Question

I have put in my license code and it refuses to accept it. What is wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Which software are we talking about? And what exact error message do you get? The exact wording, please. Thank you,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reference #86416619 is the number I was given when I signed up in January 2016. It is ReviverSoft, (whatever that means) and the license key code I got is 9cef-6ec9-aapf-36cv-2fed-7e76-yfpd-a344. When I put this in a box comes up and says "put in valid code number"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to spend $26 more just to talk to you. I think that is a total rip off. I just paid $27 and I still don't have an answer from you. What is this all about? Is it just to get money from people? Not a good way to do business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me how long it takes you to respond to this inquiry?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the long delay. Which ReviverSoft software are you using? (please see the list below)PC ReviverMac ReviverRegistry ReviverDriver ReviverorSecurity Reviver