Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

I bought my safe 20 years ago and I love it keeping

Customer Question

I bought my safe 20 years ago and I love it for safe keeping of my papers. I locked it ab 2 years ago and I have the combination but I cant get it to open now. The number on the front is 6380 , would you mind telling me which direction to turn it. I am 77 years old and I have forgotten. My email is *********@*****.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You normally do the first digit clockwise, then the other to the left, and then to the right again. Step by step: A. Start the dial at zero. B. Turn the dial to the left. Make sure ZERO passes the pointer at least THREE times. Then stop at the first number of your combination. C. Turn the dial to the right. Stop the SECOND time you reach the second number of your combination. D. Turn the dial to the left. Stop the FIRST time the pointer reaches the third number of your combination.