Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

I got a response that my video is too long to share to an email.

Customer Question

I got a response that my video is too long to share to an email. How do I share it or split it up
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you trying to send this via the Kindle Fire? Or your computer?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ThanksWhat you do then is use a file sharing site such ashttp://ge.ttYou upload your film to the site, then your provided a download link.You email the person the download link and they can then download and view the file.There is a limitation to email and its quite small, hence why these services are in place. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you