Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

My kindle is stuck on the picture with the plug pointing to

Customer Question

My kindle is stuck on the picture with the plug pointing to electricity. I plugged it in for hours and the battery does not renew, or the kindle works for half an hour and then goes to that picture again. How do I get it going normally?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.Let me know the results pleaseThank you