Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.

I am on my second fellows shredder nd love your products.I

Customer Question

I am on my second fellows shredder nd love your products.
I shredded old taxes and filled up two bags - emptied my shredder and now the light does not go on please tell me what to do - is there a service center - or do I change a battery
please help me I am 89 tears old and will try to answer yoyur questions
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 months ago.
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Fellows.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.I will send you an offer so that I can can personally call you on this.Please accept or we can work here like this, either way is fine with me ;-)Just want to help. Thank youTech Michael