Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I only have half a screen

Customer Question

I only have half a screen
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Does it keep doing this indefinitely or stops after a while and work correctly ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is just doing indefintely
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Sorry but I have no idea what this reply is doing on this post , wasn`t meant for you so I will repost your question .You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of your device?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I paid all this money no phone call first tec could not finish help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ihave only half a screen kindle was purch ased in 2011
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where is the on line tec?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
I'm right here, but a few moments of patience are necessary. Messages are not instant. Please respond only once, and give me an opportunity to respond. When you send multiple messages you get pushed down the queue and delay the process further.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. Do you want a call, or do you wish to proceed online?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Initially, This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps. Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?