Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have an Elsafe 700S Supreme model that I locked by mistake

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I think I pressed the reset button by mistake.. Forgot to press lock instead. Door would not close. I panicked and hit the wrong digits
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Is the safe locked but with the door open?Then enter the correct code to open it again.If you pressed RESET then that means you need to re-start entering the combination, I think. But if you held down RESET while the door was open, you may have reset the combination to a default, such as0000or1111or the like.