John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Model#kx-TGEA20 --Only 2 weeks old. Won't scroll to "answering

Customer Question

Model#kx-TGEA20 --Only 2 weeks old. Won't scroll to "answering system". Does answering device, and all the others
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Barbara. What specific function/setting are you trying to use (or change)?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Can you also provide the complete model number of your system? This is on the base station (not the handset).
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.Please reply back here on this page when ready.Nathan