Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Your window comes up when I enquired regarding a Sentry Safe

Customer Question

Your window comes up when I enquired regarding a Sentry Safe Model A4849. My client has one of these safes that is locked. The battery to operate the keypad is dead and they cannot open the safe. Is there a way to open the safe when the battery is dead?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. If you have the override key (if equipped, for your model) you can use that.Otherwise you just need to change the battery, and then the electronic lock will resume functionality.Look just below the keypad area, in a vertical line directly below the led lights on the front is a small hole. Use a pin or paperclip to push in that hole and slide the battery cover off to the side to gain access to replace the batteries (4 AAs). Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?