Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

WE HAVE A SAVIN SHREDMAN #4004 SERIAL #2557408, NEED THE ELECTRICAL

Customer Question

WE HAVE A SAVIN SHREDMAN #4004 SERIAL #2557408, NEED THE ELECTRICAL RIBBON THAT GOES FROM THE SWITCH TO THE CONTROLLER-- PLEASE HELP THE SHREDDER STILL WORKS.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Does yours match the model on the following page? If so, we can get the part number from there.http://bitli.es/5LHdOK
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
YES THAT LOOKS LIKE THE SHREDDER AND THE PART LOOKS LIKE #4003 010. NOW WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PART?
Unfortunately, it looks like that is the PCB rather than the cable... and the PCB doesn't include the cable.http://bitli.es/lPMToUSo you may have to see if you can get it from a dealer (or ebay) as a part from a non-working unit. Mike
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I WILL LOOK ON E-BAY TOMORROW. IT IS SAD THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THESE CABLES SINCE THE MACHINE IS STILL WORKING..
I know. Unfortunately, they only make parts for a certain period of time after producing the machine. And this model is nearly 20 years old.