John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

My Panasonic DVD DMR-ES18 Has served it's life,can I by a replace

Customer Question

My Panasonic DVD DMR-ES18 Has served it's life,can I by a replacemnt Drive unit from any where in Australia or somewhere else?
Regards ***** *****!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi Martti and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please confirm that your need is for the DVD drive assembly.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes! The DVD drive unit is one sealed assembly with connecting leads pre soldered on.
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Appreciate the post back. Can you please provide clear closeup picture of the DVD drive unit showing this part number? Thanks.To my understanding, this assembly normally would have a part number of something like RFKMES18?? where the ?? would be a code for the region of intended use.