Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I just purchased a "Garmin APPROACH S6" and there were no instructions

Customer Question

I just purchased a "Garmin APPROACH S6" and there were no instructions in English for me to begin using my new device. I have had the "Garmin S2" and, the "Garmin S20" are they similar in use on the course?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Instructions on how to use the device in ENGLISH.
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a printer?And/or do you have a laptop / tablet / smartphone?Can I provide you the manual online, which you can download and view on your computer, etc. (and/or print)?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes, I have a printer and, and an iPhone 6S
Yes, this is acceptable.
Thank you. Please click on the website below to view and print the manual:https://www.playbetter.com/content/Garmin-Approach-S6-Instruction-Manual.pdf- If needed, try the website below:http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/ApproachS6/EN-US/GUID-1C5B2158-1018-4103-AC9A-00F01AE5181D.html- Does any of the websites above work for you?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.