Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

GA-RP Thanks Richard, but I cannot find the links to a Heart Rate Moni

Customer Question

Thanks Richard, but I cannot find the links to a Heart Rate Monitor that is compatible with my 910XT. Please could you tell me the name of the HR Monitor that I need?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 6 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is the device you requireClick me to openIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you