John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

So in know it makes me sound crazy that's his goal he's done

Customer Question

So in know it makes me sound crazy that's his goal he's done it to me before and it worked I'm not on drugs but I feel like someone put a tracker on my car in my house around my house and even in my dog but I can't find them I'm not smart enough I got a bug detector and it's suppose to show three dots where it is. I was horrified when I saw them on my dog I just see with my own eyes some signal spinning around my bedroom or over the top of my trailer or around my car and dog if I take a picture I get theses stupid faces if guys in sunglasses or hats sometimes even stupid faces that could look like my dog I pray to god you have some sort of answer cuz it's driving me mad I can't take it anymore I also feel like he has buried something two different times around my property also my dog watches the same sign go around the walls of my house and started to hide in small places and underthings and she's a calm well behaved 11 yr old golden retriever please have an asnwer to at least point me in the right direction I'm hanging on by a thread
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you actually seeing any devices at all? Any boxes or anything?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't find anything I just see and feel some sort of signal and energy that is spinning or it's like a ball being throw at me it I close my eyes i know it sounds crazy this happened last we broke up five years ago and we just broke up for Good and it's happening thaw exact same way I thought maybe some spy gadget I already got new phone new computer and moved my car across town that helped but it's still in my house I'm a 52 year old smart woman who can't figure it out not tech smart
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok, they have to use a box for this in order for him to send a signal.Would you prefer to discuss this over the phone instead?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can we talk tomorrow I'm really tired and have to work in morning this could give you time to research I spent all night just trying to find someone to talk to is that ol
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thats no problem, go get some rest and we talk in the morning.When you ready, accept the offer I made, then send me a message when your ready to talk.I do not need too much time to research as I know the devices that can be used for this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cool I took a sleeping pill so I could sleep will Talk to you late today
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
till then!