Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I can't get the heart rate monitor to work. I have one with

Customer Question

I can't get the heart rate monitor to work. I have one with the code name HRM1B and one with the code name HRM1. Is either of these suitable for a Garmin 910XT ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I go through all the steps in the instruction manual until I get to Restart Scan. I don't know what this means
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I've recently changed the battery on the Heart Rate Monitor HRM1B. So I know the battery's OK.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeSorry but neither is compatible with the 910XT and this is why you are having the issue.I provided links below to show which devices are compatibleDevices compatable with the HRM1B Devices compatable with the HRM1 You need one of these products to work with the devices sorryIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit,Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.