JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

C.sio register ran out of tape during Z reading. I tried to

Customer Question

C.sio register ran out of tape during Z reading. I tried to rerun, and have a code E10. Nothing is working. Please help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 8 months ago.
Hello Lanny.I am sorry to hear that your register is acting up that way.What you should try first of all is to ensure that the new roll of paper has been put in properly and that the door is securely closed. If the error still occurs, turn the register off then remove the paper and turn it on. That should clear the error. You can then put the paper back into the register.If I was able to successfully assist you, please click on 3, 4, or 5 stars at the top of the page and then click on Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Hello Lanny.I am just checking in to see if you were able to get rid of the E10 code.Please remember to click 3 to 5 stars at the top and then click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.Thank you and have a good day.