John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My 120 was working before.Now, I turn on the CD and I could not

Customer Question

Hello!!my 120 was working before.
Now, I turn on the CD and I could not hear anything! headset is charged. please help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hope you can help me soon!
Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, can someone call me please so I get my answer?
Thanks(###) ###-####.cannot wait for a day! If not, I would like a refund
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please let me know if you will call or I will wait for you to type an answer.
Thanks so much
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.
Hi Mercedes and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the CD player.Have you tried the Sennheiser RS120 with another device/source even a mobile phone? ...checked the connecting cables and the AC adapter of the base unit/transmitter?How about another set of batteries? ...even regular and not rechargeable?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my cd player is for sure working. I have a question re sennheiser wireless headphone RS 120
Green light turns green . No issue with batteries.
Was working before..
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** you can help me.
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.
Appreciate the post back.And the base unit/transmitter is working as before?Can you please try a different set of batteries? This serves 2 purposes; performing a soft reset of the headset AND as a check for the battery by process of elimination.Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not have 2 extra batteries that are the same..cannot use alkaline batteries.
So sorry but I think I just want to get a refund for now. Thanks!
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.
Bear with me for a last check; change the transmission channel by setting the switch at the bottom of the base unit/transmitter. Then adjust the headset's TUNE control.