Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I bought a Logitech mk 320 keyboard and mouse to use with my

Customer Question

I bought a Logitech mk 320 keyboard and mouse to use with my LG smart tv. The mouse works okay but not the keyboard. Have you any suggestions? Thanks.
Dave
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcome DaveThe keyboard and mouse are both plug and play, they work when connected, but the Keyboard you have only works for windows computers.You can see this here under compatibilityClick me to viewIt does not have drivers for Android which is the operating system your TV runs.you need a keyboard designed for this, such as this oneClick me to viewWhich will work for your TV, or any keyboard designed for the LG TV range. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you