Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

What is, "Comcast error code 6057"

Customer Question

What is, "Comcast error code 6057"
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. These codes are something only Comcast would be privy to. In fact, they actually have an Error Code lookup you can use on their site. Simply click on the link below and enter your code. See what it comes up with and if you still have problems, simply reply back and I can try to assist you further: http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/common-x1-error-codes
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Were you able to locate your code?
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.