Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a GCC Expert 24 plotter and would like to know if

Customer Question

Hi, I have a GCC Expert 24 plotter and would like to know if there is any way to get it to perform an over cut, I make rhinestone templates and when it cuts the regular circle two times around it always picks up the blade in the same spot leaving a tab and I have to pull off each cut circle. Is there a way to have it cut the circle 1 1/2 rotation so it won't pick up the blade and not create a tab?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This model does have an overcut function. It should be settable in your software - where it is will depend on the software, operating system, and the version of the driver you are using.