JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.

I have a Premier Massage Chair Model PHP 2027 air message

Customer Question

I have a Premier Massage Chair Model PHP 2027 air message chair S# ***** This has been a wonderful chair. Parts in the back started making strange noises. Motor in feet and back works fine. When I took the rear cover off I found a set screw. Back has quit verticle movement now. Trying to find a service tech that can repair this chair. I miss it a lot. ***** *****(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 7 months ago.

Hello Jim.

I have located the website for Premier Products from where you can get instructions to get your PHP 2027 repaired. Click here to go to the page and click on your model number. Enter your password ***** the page that opens. If you do not have a password, then you have to contact Premier using the information on this page: Premier Contact. Fill out the form and tell them exactly what the problem is. They will take it from there.