educatortech
educatortech,
46856550

Also how are you, i have it right in the room, I csn give

Customer Question

my name is*****) also how are you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have it right in the room, I csn give you nything you'd need but i don't know where to begin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

What is the make and the model of the safe? What is the issue you are having? Is it a manual or electronic combination? When was the lst time it opened correctly?

The first step in this is to ensure that the batteries are fresh. You would not believe how many times that it the issue as, if the batteries are low, then the safe will not have enough power to move the metal bars in the safe to release. It is often not unusual for the low battery alert to not show, especially if a non-lithium battery is being used.

I always recommend that you use lithium batteries (as opposed to alkaline) as they are made for electronics and keep their constant charge till the end. Alkaline batteries lose power over time and, even though they may show they still have power, are weaker than needed.

If you have a round combination area, turn from the 12pm to 2pm position and remove the front of the battery area. Replace the batteries then replace the cover by turning from the 2 pm to 12 pm position. Try to open again as normal.

If you have a rectangular area, use a pen tip or a paperclip to push in on the button in the lower rectangular area. While pushing it in, slide off the front cover to expose the batteries. Replace the batteries and then replace the cover. Try again to open.

Reply back if you have any issue or it does not solve your problem. If this gets the safe open for you, be sure to rate/submit my response when satisfied so that I receive credit for my help today.

:-)