Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

We just recently bought a home with the hc300 control4

Customer Question

Hi we just recently bought a home with the hc300 control4 controller . The previous owner gave us his username and password ***** I was able to download onto a tablet . Trying to download it on an iPad and I can't get in with the same username and password ? My electronic front door keypad was blinking and then I was trying to push in the code and it has completely stopped working . I replaced the batteries and still nothing . I was reading that you could go in and reset it through your account but I can't gain access through the tablet or the iPad . With the tablet all it shows is the system and how to control the lights etc. when I try to get into that account . How do I get in with the username and password ***** he has given me to change it to my own ? How do I reset the electronic keypad to start working again ? And is there anyway to update the system without having text Amanda and charge an arm and a leg or having to get a new system like they are telling me I need to get ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi Chelsey,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Pete I was reading my email and it says I need to update cc info on my account page but when I click on the link I can't see where to update it
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

I am a user of this site, just like you; for any billing issues you can contact customer services.

--------------------

You can reset the Control4 password *****:

https://customer.control4.com/login/password/reset