Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have a beloved Minox binocular, actually two, that got

Customer Question

I have a beloved Minox binocular, actually two, that got damaged by a tornado that totaled my truck last year. They are the ONLY binocs I have hunted with for tthe past few years because their depth perception in the woods was better than anything I have ever used for deer and turkey. These were made for MY eyes! Anyway, the binocs took a big hit in a bag in my truck and they appeared to be finished. Since I gave my son the other pair, I pulled the binocs out of the back of my safe and started closely looking at them. They may not be finished as I thought? The rubber case is torn at the right eye piece which was seperated from the binoc frame along with the second eye lens underneath. But, no lens is broken/damaged and looks like the threads and parts are like original. Was thinking maybe you guys could take a look at them and see if you can put it back together like it was??? You quit making them I know (users don't understand their quality and value of IF binocs I guess?
So, will end long story by begging you to take a look at my Minox 6.5x32 IF ser # ***** and see if they can be returned to glory with minimum expense. Let me know if it will cost very much.
tks for consideration
robert r graydon
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi Robert,

You can get in touch with Minox directly to request thiss at: