John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a 24V DC power supply that I'm going to connect to a

Customer Question

I have a 24V DC power supply that I'm going to connect to a touchscreen and I'm looking up the labeling on the power supply ports to make sure I don't let the smoke out of the screen when I apply power to it.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: 3 ports. 1 Labeled Common. 1 labeled N/C. 1 labeled 24V =+/- 20% and I have a -V and a +V to connect.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hi. What may look like a simple operation may hide some technicality. Can you tell me a bit more about the two item you want to connect. Adding model numbers or any additional data will help. Also the reason you do it, did you lost the original power supply?