Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Can someone be reached by cell phone? I am sitting in front

Customer Question

can someone be reached by cell phone? I am sitting in front of my RX 4109 and want to know how to program stations
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. I'm not able to talk on the phone, but I can help you with this easily enough.

In order to tune and then program stations on the Sherwood, first make sure you have an antenna plugged into the FM antenna jack on the back of the unit.

You can refer to page 7 of the manual below to identify the buttons I'm going to tell you to use:

To put the tuner into tuning mode, press the "T/P Mode" (tuning/preset mode) button on the receiver.

Then use the UP and down arrow buttons right below that labeled "Tuning/Preset" to tune to the next available station.

Then scroll to page 13 of the manual at that link to store the stations once you've selected them (the numeric buttons on the remote control are used to store stations to preset).

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?