Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My Kindle doesn't turn on. It is fully charged. I want to

Customer Question

My Kindle doesn't turn on. It is fully charged. I want to download the updated material today.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle device for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If that does not work, if there is any cover / case on the kindle, please remove it for now. Then charge the kindle. And while the kindle is being charge, press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch hard on your kindle device for about 60 seconds this time, then turn it back on and check

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.