Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Dmp-btd270 locked

Customer Question

dmp-btd270 locked
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Try some default codes on it:

1111

or

11111

or

1234

or

12345

or

0000

or

00000

and if those don't work, then you need to contact Panasonic about this type of problem. It helps if you have proof of purchase at hand when making such a call.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks Russel. This is a generic answer that's not much help. I already tried Panasonic. No help there. I did find via Google a way to reset to factory defaults, and that unset the password, so I'm good.

I'm glad to hear that.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

I hope your experience was such that you will return at another time to this site, to ask another question or questions should you have need.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not much chance of that, Russell.

This service has many others working in it, as well as in many other disciplines. Feel welcome to return to ask another question in any category.

(Since I did not provide a satisfactory answer to you, there should be no charge for this question, so any credit for this question, should be applicable for another question, if I understand the credits and payments system that I have no power over here adequately.)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for telling me about the credit, but given the quality of the answer I got from you it would be a waste of time asking another question. JustAnswer.Com can keep the money, and I'll consider it cheap tuition at IRU (Internet Ripoff University).. You're supposed to be experts (Try 0000? Really?). I was setting the unit up as a present for my wife, who was due home soon, so I was hoping for a quick answer. Not only didn't I get a quick answer, I got a useless answer. I found a useful answer on Google ten minutes after I posted the question.If I lie and say I was satisfied, will you stop responding?