Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Sharp XE-A150 quit in middle of shift. No lights wouldn't

Customer Question

Sharp XE-A150 quit in middle of shift. No lights wouldn't open. Changed batteries, did battery reset, checked receptacle and power. Still no response.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You might have a blown fuse, in the device.... or, you might have a circuit breaker popped.

If there is a circuit breaker switch that needs a reset, reset it please.

If there is a fuse holder visible (they are generally either round and black with a slot for a screwdriver to turn and pop them out, or else oblong and transparent with a fuse visible inside them and they swing around or swing outward), check it for 'blown' status or burnt-out look.

Check wiring on the power cord - if it broken internally or came loose from its socket, that might cause the problem.

How old is your XE-A150 ?