John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I would like to speak to a real person on the phone. My

Customer Question

I would like to speak to a real person on the phone. My Panasonic phone will not work. My cell number is:(###) ###-#### ***** Goranson, MD
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried to agree to the $18 payment but it wouldn't accept it. This after I'd given my visa #. Please just call me:(###) ###-#### ***** getting impatient w/ this process. I want help & I want it now. I have medical reports to dictate today.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

I would be happy to but that is not the way the site works. I am not allowed to communicate with you outside of this chat until the call request is accepted and processed. You may need to contact visa to get them to let the charge through.

We can continue here, if you prefer.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?