Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

How do I set stations on sangean 201

Customer Question

How do I set stations on sangean 201
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this

1. Press the Power button to turn on the radio. 2. Tune to the required station using one of the methods previously described. 3. Press and hold down required preset until the radio beeps (more than 2 seconds). The preset number will appear with a M (memory) and the station will be stored under the chosen preset button. 4. Repeat the procedures for the remaining presets. 5. Stations stored in preset memories may be overwritten by following the above procedures.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you