Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have a Browning Gun safe that belonged to my deseaced

Customer Question

I have a Browning Gun safe that belonged to my deseaced brither inlaw and we can not get the comanation to work what should we do
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello, Michael and welcome!

Thanks for your patience, as I see nobody answered your question earlier.

My sincerest condolences on the passing of your brother in law.

Are you sure that the combination you have is 100% correct? If not, you can get information about how to reset the master combination and/or the combination, itself, but you must provide the following information proving safe ownership to the company, first. Everything you need to know is at this Browning site:

http://www.browning.com/support/frequently-asked-questions/how-do-i-get-my-safe-combination-if-i-ve-lost-it.html

-------------

If the safe is electronic, I suggest changing the batteries, as that might be the problem. If you don't know how to change the batteries, please ask me. If it is a manual dial, it should have a specific dialing sequence. If you don't have the owner's manual which should contain this information, you can call Browning Customer Service at ***-***-**** or
***-***-**** or find the downloadable manual here, according to model type:

http://www.browning.com/support/owners-manuals.html

I hope you found this information helpful. If so, please let me know here and provide a positive rating.

If you need additional information, please do NOT rate negatively BEFORE clicking 'REPLY' and letting me know what I can still help you with. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Cher