Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have Panasonic wireless home phones. I have never been

Customer Question

I have Panasonic wireless home phones. I have never been able to get them to work properly. About 30 second into calls, I hear a beep. 20 seconds later, I hear multiple beeps and I am hung up.
It appears to me lie there are Panasonic settings and Direct TV settings and their conflicting with each other. Can you please help me to set these phones up properly. The phones have not worked "properly" since the day I got them. I have lost many calls and the people I do get to talk to wonder why I tell people to use my cell phone number and not my "home phone" number.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG, but NOT have an "A" (that is only for the handsets).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)