Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I am looking bedside table unit that plays cd with a sleep

Customer Question

I am looking for a bedside table unit that plays cd with a sleep option and also has an alarm clock and a headphone jack. I don't want to pay a fortune but the inexpensive units I've purchased "die" after a few months.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jan.

I'll be happy to help you find a suitable unit.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was just on line (here, I believe) but managed to x out of the site. Are you who I was talking with? In fact, is this even the same site? I'm sorry to be such a pain! Jan
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Yes I'm the same person you started with originally, I just need a little bit to research for you and find you the best option. You can leave this open but should also get an email notice when I reply back with more info for you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay, thanks.
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

These systems are getting more and more difficult to find as people start to rely on their cell phones to provide all of these features. Most models either don't have a cd player or are no longer being made at all.

I'm not sure what your budget is, but one of the bose radio/cd units would be the perfect fit for this, though they are a small fortune, but they also often last 10 or even 15 years: http://amzn.to/1OVfxXA

Here is a comparable but lower cost system: http://amzn.to/21KjFWZ

There are other options as well, but as a general rule anything under $100 is going to be from one of the "junk" brands (craig, jensen, gpx, rca, etc) and as you've already experienced these will typically only last a few months.

If you'd like other recommendations or have some other requirements/questions, just let me know.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Did you need any more help with this, Jan?