John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I purchased 4 of your cordless phones PNLC1040 and have not

Customer Question

I purchased 4 of your cordless phones PNLC1040 and have not been satisfied with the results I am receiving. I have notice a great deal of humming and crackling and broken up sentences when trying to speak on the phone or to accept a phone call. Today, patients were calling my office but we could not hear them plainly. Have you had previous experience with this type of problem. Did I get a bad shipment. I need help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually - what you sent is off the power cord)