Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How to i find a specific channel with my Yaesu v 2000 radio

Customer Question

how to i find a specific channel with my Yaesu v 2000 radio the first time
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that, if it isn't in the manual, you need to just scan for channels, have the radio find them, and then see if the frequency you want is found and listed, and choose that frequency that way. It's how these radios work, by and large.

And to explain further: I suggest it be done that way, because tuning in to a frequency *isn't* some recondite arcane thing, nor some piece of "hidden knowledge," at all. So, if that isn't listed in the manual right up front (or obviously in the Table Of Contents of the manual) then it has to be done that way.