Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Can you tell me what APP_STAGE=INSTALL_BBV_2 is about in

Customer Question

Can you tell me what APP_STAGE=INSTALL_BBV_2 is about in relation to my Kindle?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This was found on something called amazonkindleenviroment-notepad. It says COMPUTERNAME=WIN-KEGBLFQNRNI
This was on another persons computer, but I had the kindle not them. Can u tell me what I am looking at?

I believe it is related to an app that didn't complete it's install. BBV is a component of the common sync library for java.