Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have my mothers Husqvana Prismatic 945. I have lost the

Customer Question

I have my mothers Husqvana Prismatic 945. I have lost the instruction book. I want to know how to wind the bobbin.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Surprisingly, the manufacturer does not have the manuals on their site. But I was able to find the manuals for download. They aren't free, but on this page, they are only a few dollars and available for immediate download. Here is the link:

http://bitli.es/63Fyi9

Please let me know if you have any questions.