Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a new e-mail address and my credit card need to be

Customer Question

I have a new e-mail address and my credit card need to be transferred so I am able to buy books again. Thank you for your help.
Old e-mail = ***@******.***
New e-mail=***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 9 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please call me Monday am at (###) ###-####
Thank you
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Tap "Settings," then select "Device." Select "Unregister" to remove theNook from your B&N account. Open the Barnes & Noble website using your computer's Web browser. Click "My Account," then select "Account Settings." Now you'll be able to use your new email address. Click here for the full instructions.