Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have just purchased a BDP-S4500. The instruction book is

Customer Question

I have just purchased a BDP-S4500. The instruction book is in four languages not includin English. Can I download ad Englich version please. John * ******
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Sony website below in order to download and view the English manual for your Sony BDP-S4500 player:

http://download.sony-europe.com/pub/manuals/tvhc/4549800112.pdf

; (If the above website does not work, then please click on the website http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4549800121.pdf )

Do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure you are pleased with yourselves for reasons which do not include me but I still haven't received and answer to my question.. Try r-reading my question and send me an answer. Then you can heap praise on yourselves to your hearts content. Yours very unhappy John * *****

I'm sorry. I did provide you the English manual download yesterday. Can you please scroll up / down this web page in order to see the manual ink? Or you can click on the new English Manual website link below. Please scroll down down and/or scroll up this web page in order to see all my responses. Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.