Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How do I connect my Epson EX3240 projector to my laptop?? I

Customer Question

How do I connect my Epson EX3240 projector to my laptop?? I tried to follow the directions; however, I could not get any screen.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

You can connect the EX3240 to your laptop using a suitable display cable.

Once connected, you will then need to 'activate' the external display port, e.g. by pressing Fn+F5 on a Windows-based computer.

Let me know the model number of your laptop and what operating system it is using if you need further assistance..

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning, Expert

You are indeed an 'expert' --- I am a novice with computers and the language of the computer that you used has put me in a "fog" -- I have no idea of what you are talking about -- cannot use the info because I don't know what to do/where to go.Embarassed

When I did not hear from you within 2 hours, I contacted another source -- needed to get it done, yesterday !!!

Sincerely,

Ann W. Hill

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

That's ok, I am here to help :)

Do you have anyone available who can assist you with this?

If you follow the same directions as you did previously, and then just try pressing the Fn and F5 buttons on your laptop at the same time, does the projector show your display?