Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Nook hd, model no. bntv400. how can i update my nook, has

Customer Question

nook hd, model no. bntv400. how can i update my nook, has not been done for over two years. cannot winn stage game 127. have accumulated 74 of the third booster, it is frozen. help, please.
thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You can get the update and the instructions on how to do it at the following page:

http://bitli.es/XHk8MW

Please let me know if you have any questions.