Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I'm trying to reset a leapreader because it will not play

Customer Question

I'm trying to reset a leapreader because it will not play new stories
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have downloaded 2 new stories for the leapreader and removed all the stories that had previously been on the reader. The reader is still playing 2 stories that I have told it to remove and which are showing as removed but is not recognizing the new stories at all
JA: Is there anything else the Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no otherwise working fine and has been for some time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

To reset the Leap Reader, please Plug the LeapReader in to LeapFrog Connect then click on a profile under LeapReader, then click on "Settings" then "Reset". Let me know how you make out or if you have any questions.