Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a tachi c 8fse cut off saw and the blade break stop

Customer Question

I have a hitachi c 8fse cut off saw and the blade break stop working . What can I do to fix it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Is it engaging at all? The first thing you will need to find out is if the foot brake is signalling to brake to engage and the brake is just worn, or if the command isn't getting to the break at all. Here is a link to an exploded parts diagram to help you find that out. It also has links to the part numbers for once the parts needing replacement are identifiedidentified.

http://bitli.es/zHfQTP

Let me know how you make out.