Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have the square floor fire safe with combination and i am

Customer Question

I have the square floor fire safe with combination and i am trying to open it and I must be a digit off on each number. Iknow I know the combination but have hit a mind block. my combination number is ( 92-74-32 ) or 94-72-34 .... see my issue? the combination was set at your factory. How can I open the fire safe ?? Please help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Is your safe made by Sentry or another manufacturer?

If Sentry, you can try all the combination numbers you 'think' you remember and see if you can get it open; if not, the only way to retrieve the original factory-set combination is to go to the following website and follow all directions to request a lost or forgotten combination. If this is urgent, you can get 2 day expedited service for your combination, for a small, additional fee:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

If I have fully addressed your concerns, kindly take a moment to rate my service with 5 Stars. If you need additional information, please reply at any time. I will always be available to you, even after rating.

Best wishes,

Cher