Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Dead Batteries caused me to loose my combination. Do not

Customer Question

Dead Batteries caused me to loose my combination. Do not have the Manuel.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

If your safe is made by Sentry, you will need to fill out a lost combination form from them and retrieve your combination. This is the only way to do it, as combinations are not available online for your security and protection. At the website below, follow all instructions and you can receive your combination within 2 days, if this is urgent and you select 'expediting shipping' for an additional fee:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to provide additional information.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, that was supposed to say *expedited shipping.*